Useful info‎ > ‎


Dial 101

If you see something, say something.

Please call 101 to report any crime or antisocial behaviour.

If we all unite to make the reports, we can make a difference.

Crime and antisocial behaviour

If you or anyone else is in danger, call 999 straight away!

For other crime or antisocial behaviour, call 101.

Every time one of us calls 101 it is logged by the Police. They have to make a response. Even if they do not arrive in response to your particular call, keep calling when you spot an issue. When enough calls are logged in a particular area, the Police designate it as a hot spot. They can then divert resources from other areas to deal with the hot spot. If you call your housing officer or the Southwark Antisocial Behaviour Unit (SASBU), they cannot transfer the issue to the Police, so it will not contribute to making our estate a hot spot.

If you want a more in depth conversation with our local Police, contact the Safer Neighbourhood Team.

For noise complaints and other minor issues, you can contact SASBU:

Rough Sleepers

The charity St Mungo's works with rough sleepers to help them move on. They suggest solutions but cannot force people to move. If you spot someone sleeping rough, call the Street Link number and give as detailed directions as you can to where they are sleeping. You can alternatively call our Housing Officer, who will involve St Mungo's as well as the council's workers.