Useful info‎ > ‎


Requested a repair but had no response?

Having trouble accessing services?

Your TRA can help!

One of the TRA's jobs is to take your side if you cannot get the service you need from Southwark Council. If you are unsatisfied with the response to your request for a reapir, either contact us or bring your issue to a meeting. Remember, you first need to have requested the repair from Southwark, so bring your reference number with you. If you are having trouble submitting a request we can help with that too.

Southwark Council Online

My Southwark

We recommend signing up for My Southwark online. You can use it to request repairs and take care of many other kinds of business with the Council. If you submit a repair request here, it will be on records. Make sure you note the reference numberIf you need help signing up, the TRA can help.

Repairs service

You can also contact Southwark Council by phone or email. Southwark are encouraging everyone to use either My Southwark or email. We recommend it to, because you have an instant record of your communication with the Council in case you need to prove when you first contacted them.
If you need a repair on your own dwelling, contact residential repairs. For anything that is broken outside your front door, contact communal repairs.
When you report a repair for the first time, make a note of the reference number you are given. You will need this if something goes wrong or if the repair is not done quickly enough.